Tuesday, July 24, 2007

I'm not as vain as this guy..

I assure you it was not I who said...
"I'm not the greatest; I'm the double greatest. Not only do I knock 'em out, I pick the round."

... but because it is my blog I'll post fun pictures to update where we've come from. But I really am not trying to be as vain as that guy... any guesses for fun on who DID say that???


Here are the pictures with brief comments...














Oh wait.. Not THAT far back... that would be vain!
















One year and three days ago at my sister, Christy's wedding!








As of January 31st, 2007. Sorry if it's gross....
















May 29th, 2007. The half-a-way there mark! YAY!


















And here we are, July 2007. Just the three 1/2 of us. Dara still counts. That is only til the baby arrives.. then she is officially demoted to dog status.

Now y'all are caught up on the happenings! From here it will be less picture intensive I'm sure. But I hope you enjoy.

No comments: