Saturday, July 14, 2007

ex·pe·ri·ence

Welcome to our world! Where ideally you can experience a little bit of our lives with us. For loved ones far and near, Steve and I and baby #1 welcome you!

I view the year of 2007 as a milestone. New and wonderful things are afoot. Like this blog, things are developing (that is, specifically the growth of our first baby inside my tummy!) And as life changes for better or for worse we want to share the experience with our loved ones. Sadly I am a mere copy-cat of others. However, I want to leave documented evidence of these 'starting-out' years with our child(ren) and the joy we share together as we grow.

1 comment:

Charis & Judah's Mom said...

I love reading your blog, and always love to hear more about your daily lives--makes me feel like I'm there. I can't wait for your posts about Baby!