Monday, February 1, 2010

Freezer Cooking Beginner:

To ease the transition of Baby K2 arriving in March, I'm planning to have a few things put back in the freezer. I have been toying with this idea for a month or so but haven't been motivated. I slowly picked out recipes that appealed to our palates and although they are seemingly unorganized, they are what I feel like cooking...

The menu:
Softbatch chocolate chip cookies (for making sandwiches with)

Thanks to all those out there who have gone before to guide and to offer up successful recipes and plans.


Today I busted out a first run of the Chicken Tetrazzini-- it turned out great! I say first run because I'm not a huge fan of this kind of dish so we tried it on a smaller scale, but adding about 1.5 Tbls salt made this a huge hit! I'll be whipping up another larger batch soon (3 freezer bags instead of just one...)

Tomorrow's Gameplan:
1/2 order of Breakfast burritos
MMMMeatballs
And Cookies!
(I'll get to the banana bread if I can!)


No comments: