Wednesday, December 5, 2007

A Long Pause...

So sorry to my faithful viewers, I have not updated you on our lives as we have been incredibly busy over the past few weeks. Seems like we are almost at the end of the initial rush of family. But as a surprise blessing, my mom was able to come stay with us for 5 days. We've enjoyed being together.. she's been a busy helping around the house and playing with L.


This past Saturday mom and I went to Covenant Birth Center where we toured the facility and then helped hang a bunch of pictures. The birth center is amazing, if you're local you should make an appointment for a tour. It's going to revolutionize birth in the Midlands. I'm so honored to be a part!

Unfortunately S. and I seem to have come down with a cold. We have sore throats and are very tired. BUT we are excited Aunt C. is arriving tomorrow afternoon and will be visiting us until next Tuesday. We're going to pack in as much fun baby L. time in as possible.

On a very exciting note, Steve will be graduating Paramedic school on Dec. 12th. He has yet to take the National Exam but has passed the class with flying colors! I'm so very proud of him. This year has been crazy but amazing. So, for this afternoon our plan is to be lazy... I think L. has a head start on that!


No comments: